Extrava extends your Strava usage with some nice features. Using this app you can do the following:
- Record new cycling or running activity using supported Bluetooth LE and ANT+ sensors (see below).
- Upload existing activities (FIT, TCX, HRM) without heart rate, power, cadence information.
- Download Strava activities in FIT format.
- View basic information about your local and Strava activities
- View Strava segments on the map
- Wind info (from current weather) for Strava segments
- Connect to Polar Personal Trainer
Extrava requires the latest version of Google Play Services to be installed on your device.
Free version works as a trial. Full functionality is available through in-app-purchase.
You can find the list of supported sensors here: http://gabornemeth.asphostpage.net/extrava/supported_sensors.html
To be able to connect to ANT+ sensors, your device must be ANT+ capable! You can find more info here: http://www.thisisant.com/consumer/ant-101/ant-in-phones/
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY.
Extrava is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-01-16. The program can be installed on Android.
Extrava (version 1.17) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.